CYCLAMEN CYCLAMEN PERSICUM - info
Needs a lot of light and you can put it out in the morning when the sun is less hot.
On the first afternoon ritiratelo inside and put it on the window sill within a window in a shaded location.
For the cyclamen in places fresh are ideal.
The cyclamen supports very well the cold.
It grows in the mountains and flowers from autumn until late winter, a period in which it can continue to give us beautiful flowers even under the snow.
As soon as the temperatures rise a bit, and there are no more frosts at night, you can put your cyclamen in the terrace or in the garden.
Never put the cyclamen away from sources of heat, because the only way your plants will give you leaves and beautiful flowers.
In its tuber are contained sufficient reserves to survive the summer and bloom again in the autumn.
This feature is the one that allows it to survive periods of warm, dry.
Cyclamen will teach themselves when they need water: the flowers and the leaves, in fact, start to become soft.
Give him to drink in the shortest possible time and the leaves will return to resume their appearance, the flowers are not always, in fact, the stems may not be more erect as before.
After watering the cyclamen, the past five minutes, check that there is no water remaining in the saucer.
To have beautiful flowers and bright, add a once-a-week of nutriment dissolved in the water.
Remove spent flowers and you will see that soon there will be new ones.
- A lot of light. No direct sun.
- Recommended temperature
- Greater than 3 °C
- Keep the ground slightly moist, but not wet or soaked with water. To make sure touch with your fingers the terrain.
- Flowering season
- September October November December January February March April
- Season of Availability on the market - in Bloom with forced cultivation
- September October November December January
- The peculiarity of the stalk, which after flowering twists in a spiral, bringing the capsule into close proximity to the terrain, probably inspired its name derives from the Greek kyklós which means circle.
- Regions mediterranean eastern
- Wooded areas and mountainous
- Please read the notes below in the Details
- Cyclamen is a genus that includes fifteen species of herbaceous plants with tuberous
You might also like