PHILODENDRON SCAND. guardian - info
For its versatility it is produced in various forms, which you can see by scrolling through the images.
Its original name grecaci also explains his stance: derives from filos, friend, and dendros, tree, or "love tree".
In fact, nature tends to rampicare on the trees.
- Possibly a lot of light, but also withstands low light. No direct sun.
- Recommended temperature
- Greater than 15 °C
- Wait until the ground is dry. To make sure scrape and probe with your fingers a couple of centimetres below the surface of the ground.
- Spray with water, possibly rainwater or a little of the limestone, even on a daily basis, to create a habitat more similar to that of the origin of the plant.
- From the Greek Filos (friend) and Dendros (tree): who likes the tree. Indicates the climbing growth habit of some variety.
- The tropical and subtropical areas of America.
You might also like