SPATHIPHYLLUM - info
The peculiarity of this plant is the total lack of stem: the leaves grow directly from a rhizome underground.
Tropical, Colombia, Ecuador, Panama and Venezuela.
- Height cm.
- Depending on the species, from 10 to 100.
- Possibly a lot of light, but also withstands low light. No direct sun.
- Recommended temperature
- Greater than 15 °C
- Keep the ground slightly moist, but not wet or soaked with water. To make sure touch with your fingers the terrain.
- Season of Availability on the market - in Bloom with forced cultivation
- Throughout the year
- Tropical, Colombia, Ecuador, Panama and Venezuela.
- About 30 species.
- The particularity of the gazette is this plant, is the total lack of stem: the leaves grow directly from a rhizome underground.
- Product Code