POLYSCIAS ROBLE - info
The polyscias are about one hundred species of shrubs and small trees. In their natural habitat, they become veritable trees, large and dense foliage that give plenty of shade.
Often produce branches, but towards the top and not near the ground like most plants. In this way, they seem to have the appearance of a small tree.
- A lot of light. No direct sun.
- Recommended temperature
- Greater than 15 °C
- Wait until the ground is dry. To make sure scrape and probe with your fingers a couple of centimetres below the surface of the ground.
- Spray with water, possibly rainwater or a little of the limestone, even on a daily basis, to create a habitat more similar to that of the origin of the plant.
- From the Greek polys (much) and skis for hire (shadow)
- Asia, New Zealand, Pacific Islands