CALADIUM BICOLOR - info
The Caladium is a herbaceous plant, perennial, deciduous, in winter rest, which is subdivided into 15 species.
The species used as a houseplant is the "bicolor" from which are derived plants that are on the market.
Develop in the open areas of the forest and on the banks of the rivers.
- A lot of light. No direct sun.
- Recommended temperature
- Greater than 15 °C
- Keep the ground slightly moist, but not wet or soaked with water. To make sure touch with your fingers the terrain.
- South America, (some species of western India).
- Develop in the open areas of the forest and on the banks of the rivers.
- Season of Availability on the market: the Spring / Summer.