EUPHORBIA TIRUCALLI - info
Here is another plant, which from a stylistic point of view, well suited to the minimalist homes, linear.
In spite of its small branches, creating a tangle of incredible, the fact that it is free of leaves attenuates this sense of confusion.
- Diameter foliage cm.
- Height of vase including cm.
- Height vase except cm.
- Q. tà logs/plants/leaves
- A lot of light and even direct sun.
- Recommended temperature
- Greater than 15 °C
- Wait until the ground is totally dry. To make sure scrape and probe with your fingers a couple of centimetres below the surface of the ground. In case of doubt, wait again.
- Pliny believes that it was given by Dioscorides in honor of the Euphorbio (he was a physician of Juba, king of Numidia, and Mauritania, the discoverer of the first euphorbia, E. resinifera Berg.). The specific name is derived from the term indigenous
- East Africa and India
- Grows in areas subdesertiche, and he likes the locations is also very sunny.
You might also like