PEPEROMIA CAPERATA SHUMI - info
- A lot of light. No direct sun.
- Recommended temperature
- Greater than 15 °C
- Wait until the ground is dry. To make sure scrape and probe with your fingers a couple of centimetres below the surface of the ground.
- Comes from the Greek " peperi’ and ‘homoios’ meaning "like pepper".
- Most come from Mexico, from Brazil and from the Western part of Indonesia.
- It is part of the family of the Peperomiaceae which in turn belongs to the larger family of Piperacaea: there are about two hundred species.