HELLEBORUS - info
HELLEBORUS = HELLEBORO = HELLEBORE
Are known about 30 species of perennial, and of which about 10 are also found in Italy.
The best known are:
-Helleborus niger (white flower, native to Europe, central);
-Helleborus orientalis (various species, with flower color cream-pink or crimson, a native of Greece and Asia Minor).
- Direct sun or half shade
- Recommended temperature
- Can go below 0 °C
- Wait until the ground is dry. To make sure scrape and probe with your fingers a couple of centimetres below the surface of the ground.
- Flowering season
- November December January February March
- Season of Availability on the market - in Bloom with forced cultivation
- November December January
- Vedi più sotto nei dettagli.
- Europe, Asia
You might also like