KUMQUAT CITROFORTUNELLA M. - info
KUMQUAT CITROFORTUNELLA MICROCARPA = CITROFORTUNELLA MICROCARPA = X CITROFORTUNELLA MICROCARPA = X CITROFORTUNELLA MITIS = CITRUS MITIS
This type of plant is available in a variety of shapes and sizes: scroll down to the photos to get an idea.
- Sun direct
- Recommended temperature
- Greater than 3 °C
- Wait until the ground is dry. To make sure scrape and probe with your fingers a couple of centimetres below the surface of the ground.
- Season of Availability on the market - in Bloom with forced cultivation
- December January February March April
- China, Japan
- The first descriptions in the literature date back to the XII century. It was introduced by colleszionista Robert Fortune, of the London Horticultural Society, in Europe in 1846 .
- In the tables american original Eta Beta eating the fruit of the kumquat, but then the Italian has opted for the mothballs.