CALAMONDIN CITROFORTUNELLA M. - info
CALAMONDIN CITROFORTUNELLA MICROCARPA = CITROFORTUNELLA MICROCARPA = X CITROFORTUNELLA MICROCARPA = X CITROFORTUNELLA MITIS = CITRUS MITIS
And' hybrid intergenetico between a member of the genus citrus (in this case probably the mandarin orange) and the kumquat belonging to the genus Fortunella.
This type of plant is available in a variety of shapes and sizes: scroll down to the photos to get an idea.
- Sun direct
- Recommended temperature
- Greater than 3 °C
- Wait until the ground is dry. To make sure scrape and probe with your fingers a couple of centimetres below the surface of the ground.
- Season of Availability on the market - in Bloom with forced cultivation
- November December January February March
- The Calamondin is widely cultivated in the Philippines.
- Rutaceae. And' hybrid intergenetico between a member of the genus citrus (in this case probably the mandarin orange) and the kumquat belonging to the genus Fortunella.
- It is mainly used as an ornamental plant, rather than fruit, even if it is edible.