ANTHURIUM ANDREANUM - info
The species usually marketed, is the Anthurium andreanum.
It is available in a variety of colors and sizes of flowers as well as leaves.
In Europe today there are about five hundred species, and all have the characteristic of very intense colors.
The flowers of Anthurium can be one color, orange, red, pink, grass snake,green and brown, striped, or a mix of many colors.
This plant from the inside, makes you happy and cheerful every environment.
Take a Anthurium in autumn and throughout the winter will give your house the green joy and so much happiness.
- A lot of light. No direct sun.
- Recommended temperature
- Greater than 15 °C
- Wait until the ground is dry. To make sure scrape and probe with your fingers a couple of centimetres below the surface of the ground.
- Season of Availability on the market - in Bloom with forced cultivation
- Throughout the year
- The name derives from the Greek ánthos "flower" and ourá 'tail', referring to the spadix, that characterizes the inflorescence.
- America equatorial and sub-equatorial.
- The first news of Anthurium in Europe dates back to 1857, when it was brought from the tropical forests of Central and South America.
- Product Code