YUCCA ELEPHANTIPES - info
- A lot of light, even direct sun.
- Recommended temperature
- Greater than 15 °C
- Wait until the ground is dry. To make sure scrape and probe with your fingers a couple of centimetres below the surface of the ground.
- Stems because in nature it grows with a great enlargement of the trunk and recalls the feet of an elephant.
- Mexico, California, The Caribbean.
- Climate is tropical dry, desert areas.
- In Latin America, the Yucca is derived a fiber from the processing of which produces baskets, belts, ropes. In these regions it is grown as a separation between the properties, such as protection from the wind and from the sun in the coffee plantations.