ZAMIOCULCAS ZAMIIFOLIA - info
It is tough, economical and imaginative to be able to live at the foot of the mountains of Tanzania, Kenya, Malawi, Zimbabwe, where water availability may be limited.
If you think you may not be able to grow a plant, but we want to try the same, it starts with you!
- Possibly a lot of light, but also withstands low light. No direct sun.
- Recommended temperature
- Greater than 15 °C
- Wait until the ground is dry. To make sure scrape and probe with your fingers a couple of centimetres below the surface of the ground.
- Tanzania, Kenya, Zimbabwe, Malawi.
- Rocky plains or at the foot of the mountains, or areas where water availability is far from obvious.
- To survive periods of drought draws on the water that has accumulated in its thick stems and succulent leaves.
- Product Code