PHALENO BOX R2B
PHALENO BOX R2B = PHALAENOPSIS BOW BRANCHES 2
The plant is placed in a cardboard box that has a protection for the water so you can water the plant.
The name Phalaenopsis derives from the Greek words phalaen (butterfly) and opsis (similar to). Indicates the similarity of the flower to the shape of the butterflies.
And what do you do when there are no more flowers? Immediately below the fourth internode, cut the stems, have a little patience and in a few months you will develop a new set of flowers. The party can start again!
- Deliverable within
- The same day
- Delivery areas
- Deliverable on Vicenza and its sorroundings municipalities
- Cardboard box with water protection
- Height cm.
- A lot of light. No direct sun.
- Recommended temperature
- Greater than 15 °C
- Soak the plant pot in room temperature water for 5-10 minutes, then drain the excess water.
- Every other watering, fertilize with a fertilizer for flowering plants
- Product Code