PHALENO PINK 2 BRANCHES BASKET
PHALENO PINK = PHALAENOPSIS PINK
And when are there no more flowers?
Right below the fourth internode cut off the stems, have a little patience and within a few weeks they will develop new flowers.
And you don't necessarily have to have the green thumb. It's very easy to give her the right care.
Your Phalaenopsis can flourish without any difficulty for several months.
The name Phalaenopsis is derived from the Greek words phalaen (butterfly) and opsis (similar to).
Indicates the resemblance of the flower to the shape of the butterflies.
- Deliverable within
- The same day
- Delivery areas
- Deliverable on Vicenza and its sorroundings municipalities
- The container could differ from the photo by color form and material
- Height cm.
- Pot cultivation, diameter cm.
- A lot of light. No direct sun.
- Recommended temperature
- Greater than 15 °C
- Wait until the ground is dry. To make sure scrape and probe with your fingers a couple of centimetres below the surface of the ground.
- Every other watering, fertilize with a fertilizer for flowering plants