PHALENO WHITE 2 STEMS WITH VASE
PHALENO = PHALAENOPSIS
The name Phalaenopsis derives from the Greek words phalaen (butterfly) and opsis (similar to). Indicates the similarity of the flower to the shape of the butterflies.
And what do you do when there are no more flowers? Immediately below the fourth internode, cut the stems, have a little patience and in a matter of weeks you will develop a new set of flowers. The party can start again!
The plant is equipped with a ceramic pot water-tight so that when the water does not have water leaks.
- Deliverable within
- The same day
- Delivery areas
- Deliverable on Vicenza and its sorroundings municipalities
- The container could differ from the photo for the shape.
- Height cm.
- Pot cultivation, diameter cm.
- A lot of light. No direct sun.
- Recommended temperature
- Greater than 15 °C
- Immerse the pot of the plant in water at room temperature for 5-10 and then make the excess water draining.
- Every other watering, fertilize with a fertilizer for flowering plants