PHALENO BOW VASE CERAMIC R1B
PHALENO BOW VASE CERAMIC R1B = PHALAENOPSIS BOW VASE CERAMIC BRANCH 1
The name Phalaenopsis derives from the Greek words phalaen (butterfly) and opsis (similar to). Indicates the similarity of the flower to the shape of the butterflies.
And what do you do when there are no more flowers? Immediately below the fourth internode, cut the stems, have a little patience and within a few months you will develop a new set of flowers. The party can start again!
The Phalaenopsis is a plant that has enjoyed success relatively late in time. Today, however, can never be lacking, whether it's a modern rather than classic. And you do not necessarily need a green thumb. It is very easy to give her the proper care.
Includes about fifty species, all native to Asia and the archipelagos of the Pacific Ocean and the Indian Ocean.
- Deliverable within
- In the day
- Delivery areas
- Deliverable on Vicenza and its sorroundings municipalities
- The container could differ from the photo for the shape.
- Height cm.
- A lot of light. No direct sun.
- Recommended temperature
- Greater than 15 °C
- Soak the plant pot in room temperature water for 5-10 minutes, then drain the excess water.
- Every other watering, fertilize with a fertilizer for flowering plants
- Product Code