PLATYCERIUM SUPERBUM - info
PLATYCERIUM SUPERBUM = PLATYCERIUM GRANDE
Even though it seems this plant is a fern, epiphyte, which in their habitat grow spontaneously on the trees in the fork of the branches or in the crevices of the trunk.
- A lot of light. No direct sun.
- Recommended temperature
- Greater than 15 °C
- Wait until the ground is dry. To make sure scrape and probe with your fingers a couple of centimetres below the surface of the ground.
- From the Greek “platys”, big, and ”keras” horn, because of the shape of the leaves.
- Java, New Guinea, south-east of Australia.
- The "powder" white that are distributed on the leaves is a characteristic of this plant and should not be removed.