MONSTERA DELICIOSA VARIEGATA - info
MONSTERA DELICIOSA = MONSTERA PERTUSUM = PHILODENDRON PERTUSUM
MONSTERA DELICIOSA VARIEGATA
- Possibly a lot of light, but also withstands low light. No direct sun.
- Recommended temperature
- Greater than 15 °C
- Wait until the ground is dry. To make sure scrape and probe with your fingers a couple of centimetres below the surface of the ground.
- Spray with water, possibly rainwater or a little of the limestone, even on a daily basis, to create a habitat more similar to that of the origin of the plant.
- The tropical and subtropical areas of America.
- At the beginning of the 1800 arrived in Europe the first specimens from Mexico.