MONSTERA DELICIOSA - info
MONSTERA DELICIOSA = MONSTERA PERTUSUM = PHILODENDRON PERTUSUM
- Possibly a lot of light, but also withstands low light. No direct sun.
- Recommended temperature
- Greater than 15 °C
- Wait until the earth is dry. To check, scratch and feel with your fingers well below the surface of the soil. Immerse the plant pot in a container with water, for 1/5 of its height for 3 minutes.
- Spray with water, possibly rainwater or a little of the limestone, even on a daily basis, to create a habitat more similar to that of the origin of the plant.
- The tropical and subtropical areas of America.
- At the beginning of the 1800 arrived in Europe the first specimens from Mexico.