CHAMAEDOREA ELEGANS - info
- A lot of light. No direct sun.
- Recommended temperature
- Greater than 15 °C
- Wait until the ground is dry. To make sure scrape and probe with your fingers a couple of centimetres below the surface of the ground.
- Spray with water, possibly rainwater or a little of the limestone, even on a daily basis, to create a habitat more similar to that of the origin of the plant.
- America central and south, Mexico, Guatemala.
- The undergrowth of subtropical forests, humid.